Our standard ladies crew neck tee is the perfect everyday tee. Soft & comfortable.
With 23 colours & 7 design positions to choose from this is our most versatile tee!
HOW TO ORDER
- Select your tee colour.
- Choose your size.
- Choose your design position.
- Input your slogan, text or any notes about your order.
- Then if required upload your logo using the file upload button.
- Double check everything is correct before hitting add to cart!
- Once I receive your order, I will go over the information provided.
- Create your visual mock ups, then email you the mock ups to review via the email you provided at check out.
- You will then have the opportunity to provide feedback & make revisions to the design.
- Once you are happy and approve the design, I will go ahead & create your order!
- Once your order is finished, I get it ready to ship to you and send through tracking details.
CUSTOM ORDER TURNAROUND TIMES
Currently custom apparel order turnaround time is 3-5 days once design is approved (longer for bulk orders, turnaround times for bulk orders will be provided during the quoting stage). This time does not include the time it takes for me to create your mock ups or create any revisions based on your feedback etc
This is just the time it takes to make your order
- Available in 23 Colours
- 100% Premium Combed Cotton Except:
- Fluoro Orange and Fluoro Yellow-Lime: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Grey Marle: 85% Cotton, 15% Viscose
- 185 GSM
- Twin Needle Sleeve & Body Hem
- Ribbed Elastane Neck Opening for Stretch & Shape Recovery
- Also Available in Matching Mens & Kids Styles
- Cold Wash Inside Out with Mild Detergent
- Line Dry Inside Out
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Soak, Spot Treatment Only
- Do Not Iron Directly Over Design, Iron on Reverse Side
- Ladies Sizes 6-24
- Standard Australia Sizing
- Relaxed Modern Fit
- Matching styles available in Kid’s and Men’s sizes
- Click Here to View Size Guide
For bulk orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
Check out our Instagram for more Images and Styling Tips